About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a wife, a best friend. Sick with CFIDS/ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia since 1975 as a result of a nasty flu while still in grad school, it wasn't until the late '80's that I received a diagnosis. Until that flu I'd never really been ill before. With each year I get progressively worse and add to the bucket load of symptoms I'm living with. I've been blessed with an incredible family and best friend who've stayed with me through my struggles as we continue to find a way out of this monstrous illness and its complications. We've tried seemingly every approach to find my way back to health. Often I think our best weapon in this undesirable and unasked-for adventure has been laughter.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh, I just couldn't leave things well enough alone.  The spacing of my first post, "Laughing From My Sickbed Starts...." was awful and I couldn't fix it.  It bugged and bugged and bugged me, sort of the way plaque behind your teeth can in the week before you have an appointment with the dental hygienist. I thought I'd give it a whirl a little while ago and now I'm going nuts because somehow the post got deleted instead of changed. I somehow recovered the old thing (long story I won't bore you with) but now my teeny tiny bit of OCD is popping out and I can't stand having the posts in the wrong order!


But I have learned a lesson.  You win some, you lose some.  OK, technically I learned that in kindergarten...but I suppose I needed a refresher course in that again tonight. I think I have a pretty new background (the win!) but we don't have the right order (the lose part).


Perhaps I'll feel better if I call and make an appointment with the dental hygienist.  It's about time.


No, no, no...I wish the print were darker....but I've learned my lesson....off! off! off! Call the hygienist already!


I do have a new post coming very soon if all goes well....

No comments:

Post a Comment