About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a wife, a best friend. Sick with CFIDS/ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia since 1975 as a result of a nasty flu while still in grad school, it wasn't until the late '80's that I received a diagnosis. Until that flu I'd never really been ill before. With each year I get progressively worse and add to the bucket load of symptoms I'm living with. I've been blessed with an incredible family and best friend who've stayed with me through my struggles as we continue to find a way out of this monstrous illness and its complications. We've tried seemingly every approach to find my way back to health. Often I think our best weapon in this undesirable and unasked-for adventure has been laughter.

Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm back! Well, almost.

This ad in the basement of the Petronas Towers cracked me up!


Hi all! I returned home very early Sunday morning and am crashing badly. It'll take me a day or so to write a real post, etc. I sooo hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying this. In addition to "knock on wood," perhaps I should also add the Russian "tphoo! tphoo! tphoo!" since I used only "knock on wood" once I arrived in Chicago. Right after that, everything then suddenly starting unravelling and by the time I arrived in Pittsburgh it all became way too much drama for me!


The trip home was a "trip"! But fear not! ;) I have a few beauty products I bought in KL, as well as in duty-free, which will be tested. I also have some good travel tips, good for many, but especially for those with CFIDS/ME/fibro. And I have loads of adventures to describe. Oh! And I do need to organize my pictures - I wasn't able to put up any pictures with my posts, so that needs to be remedied!


Now if I could only get my body to stop hurting and for my brain to start clearing out some of the fog in it and sending that fog somewhere very far, far away - would it be too much to ask for it to remain away? Yeah! - well, then I'd be in business!


Finally, one teaser: one new beauty product worked magic on my face, a beloved product continued proving how much I love it and need to restock, pronto!


Later! Hope everyone is feeling as well as can be, but even better! (Fibro-brain logic!)


Putrajaya, where we stayed in KL.



2 comments: